Friday, January 25, 2008

Converse WH Sale

Today go to school for tips on which to study. Went to Converse WH sale after school with a big group of people, me, CS, Kai Hong, Aloysius, EF, Julius, Kenneth and Kelvin. At first we had a hard time looking for that address as we are not familiar with that place, but at last we found it!!

I end up buying a pair of jeans, a pair of shoes and a T-shirt all at only $51.80. Went to meet Yan for dinner at NorthPoint then send her home, took a bus back after that. Have to OT to do my assignment given by TKS, sh*t waste my time drawing it only but LL have to do.

Harrison Road is where we were looking for...


Finally!! We reach the WH


Resting outside after buying, all da bao, xiao bao...


Us carrying our barang barang while a auntie took
photo for us, Alamak!! I'm not ready yet!!

Men in black from left: Aloysius, Alen, Kenneth and me
Men in white from left: CS, Kai Hong, Kelvin and Julius



P.S: Yan, Happy 4yrs 3mths!!


To remedy against bad times
is to have patience with them

No comments:

Now Playing: