Friday, January 04, 2008

Good news!!!

Went school this morning, first was Dr Fu's lesson, programming then follow by maths, our lecturer teach us until she draw out of the white board hahah, she went "opps" and we say "orh!!!"

Maths got a D, Mech. Design got D, thermo fail. Gosh what am I doing, MUST buck up!!!

After the morning lesson, Kenneth, Julius and me went to hand in our evaluation form to Wendy Wong (our CA lecturer), she doesn't wanna tell us our result so we still have to wait for a week then we know. Then Julius and me went to eat McDonald's, he ordered wrongly for me, hammer him!!! Then we head on for our next lesson, the most boring one, at the beginning of the lesson CS and Kelvin had a small argument, well this happens all the time but I think is time they think that they can't really take jokes then they should tell each other that they can't take it. Well I think the main point is we shouldn't call each other names, if you wanna play with it, think of what if people calls you that. After a while in class, Mr Tan found out that, CS, Aloysius, Julius and Kai Hong was not doing their work but they didn't do anything bad also but he was so angry he gave them a warning of misconduct in class which I think is a bit to harsh because not just them, some didn't do anything yet, didn't get it too. He has been aiming us for quite some times le. Well what happen, has happen, just have to be careful the next time.

Then Vinay (my new boss) call me in the middle of the lesson and he ask me to start work next Wednesday, yeah!!! Finally the wait is over, got a new job and of course a higher pay which Prints can't match up with, well I still work for Prints during Sundays so I can earn both sides. Now I just hope it turn out well for me.

Went to AMK hub after school as it was still raining so I went there alone to walk around, saw Wei Peng (my Secondary friend) and we chat for awhile. After that, it stop raining and I went to buy a waffle and bubble tea on my way home. Reach home and I fell asleep and I wake up at about 9plus to take my dinner, got nuggets!!! Mum went out for awhile she said. Haven't reach home by now, just don't make me worried can liao.



Mood: Damn happy la!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: