Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wasn't feeling good today at school, felt moody the first thing I woke up, doesn't feel like talking to anyone, doesn't feel like doing anything. Reach school 5mins late, everybody seems tired and moody too. During Afternoon class, I just don't understand why my classmates have to shout at one another, sing a loud, play their songs loudly and scold each other. Why can't we just talk nicely to one another, sing to oneself and stop scolding each other, it's really irritating to hear the class so noisy!!!! They just won't quit shouting!!! I get so annoy, I put on my ear piece to listen music instead. Wanted to be alone for sometimes, get away from all this.

Didn't wait for them and I went straight to NTUC after school to get meeyo's cat litter, walk home after that, suddenly felt like going jogging to de-stress, end up having tummy-ache and cancel the jogging. Have a sudden crave for prata and I jio JJ and PH for prata at Prata House (Thomson), PH didn't join us as she just early band practice in the morning. We ate 2 cheese prata, 1 plain, 1 paper honey prata and mutton soup all in total. So full after that, waited for bus, had a fight with my gf over the hp, it's not over yet, I think is going to continue tomorrow...sigh~
I didn't mean to neglect you, just that everything happen too sudden and all last min appointments, I'll make it up to you. Just don't get angry over it liao... :( I'm sorry

No comments:

Now Playing: