Friday, November 16, 2007

sitting in the air

School today was ok cause is only from 10am to 2:50pm but we got release early at about 2:30pm. Then I accompany Julius to wait for Zelia and her friend to come over to NYP. We took the same train, they drop off at Orchard while I have to travel to Cityhall to work. Just went in the shop, Christopher intro me to a new staff call Kelly, Christopher was teaching her the products while I just laze around and Maryana doing area cleaning. Patrik came to buy some cards from me, after a while Melvin and Kenneth came over to the shop and Melvin buy a cd cover for his client (did I mention Melvin is a photographer?) after he took photos for his clients and burn them into a cd.

After about 9pm, I came out with a game with Christopher, "sitting in the air" while your back lean against the wall and your legs 90 degrees bend, look just like you are sitting down but w/o a chair or anything else. Christopher go first, got a record of 42sec, I am so determined to break his record and there I go for it, his record was easily broken, I got 2mins 24sec. lol Owned him keke BUT our legs become so tense, tired and we almost can't stand after that, we started laughing after playing it, lol.

We go back together and we were so lucky to get seats after that, heng man after playing that game, our legs really very tired, lucky we got the seats. Back home and nothing to do again, rest and get ready to sleep...

No comments:

Now Playing: