Friday, November 09, 2007

Bored another day

Working morning shift just now, was stoning the whole morning, damn, so sian so I end up taking my PSP out to play for a while then end up from nowhere everybody came into the shop. ||| diao so I have to keep it. In the afternoon, Christopher and Jeradine came in, heng ar at least got them working here so I can disturb them hahaha... Suddenly feel very sian working at Prints, is always doing the same thing for almost 2years and boss doesn't add more money in my pay, damn!! work so hard for them for what!!! Sigh.. if only they can work on the management instead of traveling overseas for holiday. They keep hiring more staff but there are also a lot of people quitting, confirm got something wrong with the management yet they are not doing anything about it. Sigh... Jio JJ to come my house to play PSP, Fred put aeroplane again.



P.S: I miss you a lot...

No comments:

Now Playing: