Saturday, November 10, 2007

What a day!!!

This morning Shi mu msg me asking me whether wanna go school together? I replied her ok and she tell me 20mins will reach my block that bus stop, end up after 5mins she msg saying she reached liao, I was like wtf, and I hurried myself and go down to meet her, if not we will miss the next coming bus. As I go down I saw Chee Hao and Eric so we chat for awhile, first time I see Eric take bus to work sia lol, miracle!!! He's like always take cab to work de so when I see him on bus, I was so shock and he say he's cutting down on drinking, hopefully he does cause is harming his health.

Just as we were walking to class, we bump into CP, she took a cab to school cause she say she woke up late, then as we enter the lift I bump into Aloy, Julius, Grace and Dong Ping. So strange I keep bumping into people today, lol... think too much le... First programming lesson then maths, we had quiz today. I think most of us dunno how to do cause we basically copy from one another, even the lecturer knows that we are copying but I think she close two eyes ba. After school, my friend put me aeroplane and I was free the entire afternoon so I join Aloy & gang to the Auto show at Expo, entrance fees cost $10 and we snap some photos but is with Aloy, so I can't post them here tonight but I did snap some with my hp.

I manage to capture this with my hp, well as for show girls, is with Aloy. :( lol after we walk a few round, seen all the machines so we decide to go out and see some Malaysian and Singapore DK outside drift at the car park. They spin here, spin there, all the dirts fly towards us, can't siam lor, so dusty and dirty lor!!! Kai Hong still dare to say the burning smell, smells like milk. I almost fainted after he say that, lol, he damn cute lor.

During the train ride, I stand all the way from Expo to Amk and I sleep while standing haha, Derrick too. keke Reach home and I saw a rainbow at the corridor so I snap it.


The
Went for soccer at St. Wilfred with Melvin and co. I think I have to go train up le, too long never exercise, run for a while tired liao, keke. Then came home not long went out for dinner with my ex-ITE friends: Derrick, Wendy and Jian Ming, so full after eating and we chat till 12plus and we call it a day, thou still don't wish to go back but bo bian I think they all tired liao and of cause the driver (Derrick) have to wake up early tomorrow so have to catch his ride back. lol

This is what we ate

Guess I should stop here, very tired...

No comments:

Now Playing: