Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A long day

Finally I got to wake up early to school today, grab my favourite peanut butter bread and my jacky after packing my bag, say goodbye to Meeyo and I go off. Shi mu was meeting me at the bus stop and she was so shock to see me came down early and even earlier than her lol. It will be a long day at school today 10:10am to 8:30pm. SHACK!!! but still is better than Monday's lesson.

After lunch, me and CS play a bit of WWE 08, got owned by me. Then we join Aloysius and Julius for Monster Hunter 2, I know is a bit late to play this game but who cares!!! Ju uses cheat, wth, makes the game uninteresting anymore but we do get a lot of stuffs lol. After lunch was over we head on for our programming lesson, then we stop playing liao have to listen hard for this module cause is damn HARD!!

During thermofluid lab, we continue our chair spinning experiment (you can watch a video we make last week). This time round is even faster, scary and more dangerous than the last week's one, "my turn!!" I shouted, after a lot of rounds, I stand up, eyes were spinning and I was swaying ( not walking) from left to right, right to left lol

Had lab test during the last 2 periods of EG 2129, wasn't hard but a careless mistake can cost you, 20++ people took the test and 12 failures hope I'm not in this weeks "Top 12" Tomorrow no school, got work at 10am, opening at Citilink, sian!!! Sigh~

P.S: 2 more days...

No comments:

Now Playing: