Monday, November 05, 2007

Jacket and PSP time!!

Today work was boring, little customers and things for me to do, went shopping for a jacket during my break-time because my current jacket is good but is a bit bulky to carry it around in school so I think I'll put that piece in my workplace and get myself a new one for school. Went to a couple of shops at Marina Square and couldn't find one, it is either too ex or the material not that good. In the end I decided to go eat at Subway and there I saw a jacket at Baleno, material was like not bad and the price is good, original price was S$36 and I got it at S$26, finally!!! Went back to work and show my colleagues, Christopher and Maryana my new jacket, they say is nice, lucky they say nice if not i humtam(beat) them keke, just kidding... hahaha Then while talking to customer(auntie), she was asking discounts from me and ask if I'm the boss, Maryana tell me at my ears saying that the auntie is flirting with me, diao... why not younger ones!!! hahah then Christopher keep visiting the toilet, I think about 3 times before I go, must be ate something wrong, lol

Came home at about six plus, then went for dinner with JJ, then he and Fred came over my house and have a PSP party, it was rather fun if only we have more people playing then it will even be better and we keep owning each other, hahahah...Sh*t I should have get the Starwars from CS, wonder he got train his FFT, hope his level not too high (keke).


2nd day that she left, she went over to Auckland for competition, hope she doesn't injure herself again and hope they will WIN!!! Kinda miss her already. I suppose my baby Meeyo miss her too, faster come back ba...

No comments:

Now Playing: