Tuesday, November 20, 2007

She's BACK!!!

After 2 weeks, she's finally back!!! Didn't go for my last 2 lessons today as she told me she will be back at within 6-7pm. It was 4pm so I walk to AMK hub as it was still early, bought 2 king pisang and had a lil chat with Fred at Tian Poh (well he work there). Took bus 24 to the airport reach about 5.15pm. The airport change a lot but nothing much to shop as I used to work there, walk also walk till sian, lol... I play MHF2 while waiting for her, wait, waited. End up her flight landed at 6.46pm and they came out at 7.30pm. Took cab back to her house, on the way back I slept on her shoulder (tired la lol). Reach back, she cook maggi mee to eat as I was lazy to go down eat keke, she show me some photos and I went back after a while. Thanks da da for the gifts ya. When I went n to the lift, these 2 bui cha pok came in and I hardly have space to stand, the lift sink a bit, bloody hell they better go diet if not can't take lift the next time.
18:47 Auckland LH9767 --- Landed

T-shirts and candies that she bought for me

Transformer on the left, Adidas and Starburst on my right
ALL MY FAVORITES!!! YEAH!!!

Fernie got me this, cute ya, thanks fernie!!!

A tag from Fernie

Meeyo, see what mummy (YanYan) got for you!! She dotes you ya.

No comments:

Now Playing: