Thursday, November 15, 2007

Work, Eat, Sleep, a routine thing

Wah this morning heavy rain, so nice to sleep lol but then rain for awhile only and after that I still need to wake up early for work, feel more sian when I go Prints to work. Wanna look for a new job but a bit lazy to find lol, might still stay at Prints but work lesser there then go Julius there work ba. is all maybe, haven't decide yet. I found out that whenever there's stocks arrive, Maryana confirm off de, I have to do the "sai kang" (sh*t job) and worst of all, when we unpack it will have a lot of customers coming in. Christopher notice that too and we were laughing when we say the same thing and I told Joshua (a new staff) about it. Oh ya today Alen (Eng Fu) just join us today, he has to learn a lot of things in Raffles City branch lol.

Went over to Blk 339, the coffee shop after work. Meet JJ and Patrik for dinner there, we gave Pat a small birthday treat, aiya forgot to take picture but we ate chicken muttaba, rojak, chao guo tiao and egg prata eat until full full, then we walk back home sat under the tunnel we used to hang out, our usual meeting place, play with cat and the basketball court got world cup team, why we call them that is because they like really going for world cup one, they can even slide to tackle you in the basketball court, siao one. After a while police came, but I think wasn't coming for them, damn!! Patrik suddenly said: "wah we also long time never kana check by police liao hor". Thanks to Patrik, they came after he said that, and I told the police officer that we just mention about them lol. Quite nice la can joke with us, I told him that is Patrik's birthday today and ask him got gift a not lol then he shake hand with Pat and wish him Happy Birthday. Then came Eric, he came to us and chat for a while and then we split up to individual route home.

Came home and mum is already sleeping, switch on my com and I felt that is really like a routine thing I do everything, kinda boring and lifeless. Sigh~~

P.S: 1 more day...

No comments:

Now Playing: