Sunday, November 11, 2007

Bloody Sh*t!!!

Didn't sleep until 5am in the morning and wake up at 11am for work, got bitten by mosquito, those bloody suckers. I bo blood liao still bite me!!! Is so itchy that I couldn't stop scratching it and the funny thing is they only go for my right hand, bloody hell.


Reach work, got a bad news from Jeff, there won't be any pay rise for me :( after these 2yrs, all my time and hard work for them, wasted!! I hope I think get a new job before December, before X'mas because I think I shouldn't help them during their busiest month, it's not worth it. So if you guys have any job intro, please inform me, NO MLM please!!! There will be more drop outs, so I think he better do something quick.

Sad like this boy here

Nothing to blog liao because I'm in a very bad mood now, I must go distress myself if not I start killing people. lol don't worry I not that fierce. hahaha

No comments:

Now Playing: