Saturday, November 17, 2007

CS the junk collector,lol

Today went to school in the morning, when I was going down to the bus stop, I saw shi mu at the bus stop, she say she was still thinking that she might see me then I say so heng ar, must give me 4 numbers leh lol. During programming, Dr call us to hand in the assignments, heng ar lucky got do keke. Maths came right after programming, damn hungry at that time, chiong to kou fu to eat.

During EG2110, the lecturer really can hypnotized us, starting of the lecture, half of the class can go to sleep. My head is like spinning when he starts to open his mouth, I think he's chanting, bloody sh*t. He was checking our prototypes and when he goes to CS, he say to CS "you are like a junk collector" the moment we hear that we burst out laughing. After this lesson we went over to another class, when we step into the class, Quiz is what I heard from other people. SH*T!!!

CS's prototype in the bin because he thinks that his can't make it at all
CS the junk collector


All so hardworking during lesson?
Fake one, is only because there's a quiz going on and
basically most of us are busy copying. lol

No comments:

Now Playing: