Monday, November 12, 2007

A Sunday Off

Shiok ar today never work, but morning morning a lot of phone calls, damn!! It was my mum's friends who wanted to jio her for MJ session is like 8am or 9am they start calling liao. Disturb my sleep, is like a long time since I didn't work for Sunday. End up I wake up at 11plus and I went down for lunch with JJ, he's like a lunch/dinner buddy and a playmate (as in a PSP player too) liao, he came over my place after that for gaming, WWE Smackdown! VS Raw 2008, was playing this game with JJ the whole afternoon, then Derrick came over to do the sem. project prototype that we need to hand in on Friday ( I think so).

The prototype 'piston' This mechanism is used to convert between rotary motion and reciprocating motion. Check it out from http://www.flying-pig.co.uk/

It was rather easy to do but I don't see why we need to do this? Well bo bian we still LL need to do, I finish doing it (half a day burn) and Derrick was struggling to get it done, keke, didn't help him cause if he finish by himself will show that he's capable (*bluff de la, went to eat ice-cream, chat with my gf over at MSN and play PSP).


Paddle Pop!! An old school ice-cream and is a must try!!

WWE08, solid!!

Yeah finally, after a few days, we (me and my gf) get to chat though is over at MSN but I'm glad already and she told me that it might be bed bugs who bitten me instead of mosquitoes, hmmm that might be true cause I didn't sleep on my bed for days when I became "ting zhang" a few days back (If you don't know, check out previous posts) and when I get back to my bed and the next day I got all the bite marks, that tells me an answer to the bites so with no doubt I immediately took my bed sheet, blanket and pillow cover to wash.

After a few hours of struggling, Derrick help me move my furniture and he went back his god-parent's home for dinner, so left me and JJ at home. We went for dinner and we ate a lot of food ya, was very full after that. Then we continue to slam, smack, and pin each other over at PSP again. HARDCORE!! Few hours of gaming, tired and Fred join in the fun after work and he got owned lol. Wah so late liao I better go sleep if not can't wake up.

Dinner with JJ, delicious, Yum Yum!!

No comments:

Now Playing: