Thursday, November 08, 2007

Work Work

Went to work today, very busy the whole day cause there's a few new colleagues so I had to take care of the shop while Jolene teach them some product knowledge. A lot of customers and was busy when Jolene went for her break and I almost go crazy when so many customers ask at the same time. Sigh... can't really enjoy my holidays, so much to do yet so little time, gotta learn my maths cause Friday there's a maths quiz but dunno how and where to start, still got work later at 10am (hope won't late again, keke) Didn't actually have the time to play my PSP too, looks like CS is very ahead of me liao, by the way CS I haven't start Monster Hunter 2 yet lol...

Sh*t haven't start designing Vincent's (ex colleague) shoes yet, hope he won't mind waiting, hahaha
really gotta start drawing if not his shoes put at my house very "Ding Tey" (occupy space) lol...


Meeyo lying on the montior

The "hao ming" cat, that likes to sleep on the monitor of the com and stil have aircon de wor, wake up still got food and drinks for her, prepared. Recently put on some weight le, gonna become garfield soon, lol, well she's my baby.

No comments:

Now Playing: