Thursday, November 22, 2007

Offday

Got woken up by Alen today asking me for help, I was talking to him over the phone while lying down on my bed with my eyes close. I know is 12plus but is still consider very early to me ya, after he called, follow by Aloysius, couldn't sleep any longer so I go wash up. Alen told me that he will come and find me so I wait at home, while waiting I chiong PSP again. Around 2plus he reached and I accompany him to the pass replacement counter at AMK hub as he lost his EZ-Link card last night, he ask for a replacement card and the makcik (auntie) told him that "you can't use the past photos, cause look like primary school, if not wait you kana, I also kana" lol so we went down to take some passport photo.

Had lunch with JJ, play psp after that and I go prepare myself for my ex-colleague, Don's wedding dinner at Furama Hotel. Saw a lot of my ex-colleagues from Soon Poh, chat for a long time with them. The wedding dinner was really nice and the food too. After dinner Huiling's husband came and gave us a ride back and now I'm getting ready to sleep after this blog. keke

One of my favorite cat, I name him Simba

Does he look fierce? But he's really very nice cat, won't bite
and will let you sayang him de, always at AMK Blk 346

A small gift from Don's wedding

Isn't it cute?

No comments:

Now Playing: