Monday, November 12, 2007

Interview with Aloysius Ng

Things turn ugly in the last 2 period of lecture today, because of PSP the 2 of them got scolded. Lets just start from what actually happen.

Ok from what we can see from the picture, Kai Hong (not covered by anyone, was in a open area) is very close to the lecturer, he was playing PSP with Aloysius (game: Worms Open Warfare 2) while I was playing PSP myself at the right side and was perfectly covered by 3 "toa jia" (big size) friends of mine. As they were passing to each other (during turns) the lecturer draws near, as he comes nearer and nearer, he caught them!!! He was so angry and he shout at Kai Hong "PASS IT TO ME!!!", 3 times he shouted. Kai Hong was so shock, stun and doesn't know what to do but LL have to pass to the lecturer (before he pass to the lecturer he drops the PSP, OUCH!!!). After passing it to the lecturer, me, of cause keep mine too lol, but the atmosphere over there was tension and the sad face of theirs, Aloy's face changes, Kai Hong feels so guilty and Aloy looks like he's gonna explode at that point of time. After the lesson, they went over to say sorry and fight back the PSP, luckily they got it back.

When I saw Aloysius online, I quickly took my chance to interview him to give you guys the hottest news.

Me: Were you sad the moment he took away your PSP?
Aloy: Nope!!
Me: What were you thinking?
Aloy: Don't know what I was thinking also
Aloy: Thinking of what to say to the lecture only
Me: Did you blame Kai Hong?
Aloy: Nope! Cause I also playing, so cannot really blame him
Me: So you thought of blaming him la.lol
Aloy: hahaha, no la
Me: Were you angry?
Aloy: Was a bit angry with what the lecture have said
Me: Will you still dare to play PSP during his lesson?
Aloy: 80% still will but must be very very careful!! 20% If only I got something else to do cause his lesson very boring and sleepy
Me: Well his lesson is really very boring (that's why I was playin PSP too, lol)
Me: Do you feel remorse?
Aloy: Are you kidding? NO WAY!!!
Me: Will you still lend your PSP to Kai Hong despite he drop your PSP twice?
Aloy: I think he also don't really dare to borrow from me now. Either he drop it, or get caught by teacher.. after all if he wanna borrow, I will still lent it to him
Me: Thanks for giving me a chance to interview you
Aloy: No problem, thank for your personal interview!!
Me: Hopefully you won't get caught again, lol cheers!!

After the interview, I realize most of the students (including me) in school now owns a PSP and in every corner you get to see one. Almost 70% of them is playing PSP, DS, play cards or even sleeping (most of the percentage comes from sleeping). By the way, Kai Hong, just gave Aloysius the best birthday gift, though is a bit late. lol

P.S: All of this is on my personal view, you might have your own views and you might wanna share with us using the comments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Together we Play Smart, Think Smart & never get caught!

Joe Liang said...

lol sure thing!! Just try to be more tactical ba

Now Playing: