Monday, November 05, 2007

Monday Blues

Wah lau eh!! This morning also cant wake up for school, just don't feel like waking up then Meeyo came over and wake me up, then my Maths Shi Mu call me and say she will be reaching at my block that bus stop there, and we went to school together, during lecture we sit together too. My thermofluid lecturer gave us a small quiz to do, basically no one knows how to do, even my Shi Mu also scratching her head. Instead of doing ourselves, we copy each others' work, isn't that a waste of his time? He cannot teach also, instead of looking at us while teaching, he look away and teach, like he's talking to his imaginary friend, scary and our tutorial teacher is even worst, just ask us to do my work and after 30mins, he walk out of the room and say: "see you guys at the lab" gone case!!!

After lunch we had to battle against the sleeping disease, learn programming and fight that disease, Kai Hong was 1st to fall during that lesson. Monday's lesson is really hard to pass by, a lot of lectures and tutorials, finally is the last 2hrs of lecture and that is the hardest 2hrs we have to battle with. That teacher can really talk non-stop and no breaks in between, Grace from the other class borrow my PSP, then I got nothing to do and I fall asleep shortly.

Went back with Shi Mu by taking bus 159, we had to chase after that bus when we saw it coming, her reaction damn slow and funny when I told her is bus 159. PSP was low batt and I've to charge when I reach home so I watched channel 8: "My Hometown, Toa Payoh", was watching halfway then derrick called and ask me about the jacket (I wore that to school today), he's intending to buy one for himself too, Melvin also wanna buy, looks like the jacket really nice ya. Had some difficultly when I was using the new blog template, forgot how to do liao keke, just now JJ msn me saying that Fred might wanna come over my house to play PSP again, I guess Fred is gonna put aeroplane again lol.

No comments:

Now Playing: