Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Nothing much

Today is a long day, class at 10:10am, but I reach at 10:20am thanks to Zaw Moe, call me very early in the morning, then I click on the alarm and I miss the timing. When I was at the bus stop I saw a guy that I once played basketball at the court near my house, well we chat while on the way to school and I get to know his name, Anson (Hope the spelling is right). Lessons all the way to 8plus close to 9pm. Took bus 162 with Alen, suddenly heavy rain!!! Had to rush back home after I reach the bus stop, bath straight away then rot infront of the com chat with people in msn, play facebook and play psp. Zelia gave me a link to this website, seems kinda fun, go try it --> http://www.princetonreview.com/cte/quiz/career_quiz1.asp?

JJ went to chalet, no psp or supper kaki today. Then saw Peng Hong online and I ask her, didn't go chalet? She say she got but not going to "ton" (stay) there, and I ask her is JJ back with you? She replied, no he didn't. Gosh thought can ask JJ go eat, so hungry, end up munch some tibits...

Nothing to write leh, still rotting here, think I go chiong MHF2.

No comments:

Now Playing: