Monday, November 26, 2007

What a day

Went to school with Derrick this morning from Yishun, so many people squeezing in the train, will die inside lor. Long day at school, wasn't late, didn't sleep in class and didn't play PSP still we need to improve by studying hard. Went home after school, switch on my com and laze. Saw Peng Hong online she told me later she will be late cause she fell asleep while watching tv so I called JJ to tell him she will be late. at 7.11pm she msn me saying she's leaving the house and I faster call JJ to take bus now (sorry ah JJ, didn't know she was so fast lol). Took a banana before I leave the house and Peng Hong reach shortly. JJ was late so the two of us went over to Blk 347 that coffeeshop first, waited a while and JJ reach. Me and JJ ordered hokkien prawn mee, yu bian tang and rojak while Peng Hong ordered chicken chop. At first I thought she doesn't like the garlic bread (which is damn solid one, very nice de), end up we (me and JJ) find out she actually drop the garlic bread which she was intending to save it for the last. LOL She told us that she drop her prata this afternoon too lol, until now I still don't understand why she can make the prata fly, hahaha Went to hub to walk walk after that, grab an ice-cream while walking back, accompany JJ and Peng Hong to send her to the bus stop and we went back shortly after that. We did enjoy dinner and suaning Peng Hong together with JJ, keke.

No comments:

Now Playing: