Monday, November 12, 2007

Late again

I woke up late for school today, had to copy the notes from Derrick, didn't bring my jacky to school today, the lecture room is so cold~ but basically Monday's tutorials and lectures very boring and can put us all to sleep, lucky I was playing with my WWE 08 lol. Something did happen during the last 2 period of lecture (will be posting it). Then after class me and Derrick went to hub to get something and he came over my house to take his prototype which he finish doing it yesterday.

Came back home and straight away, I ransack my bed to see if there's any more bed bugs, I spray Baygon under my bed and on the wooden pranks that support my mattress. Spray a bit on my mattress too just in case there is, Meeyo found a cockroach under my bed and she kill it, good girl!! With the combination of me keep spraying Baygon on the cockroach, it dies off slowly and I put it in a plastic bag and dump it. I even take Meeyo for a bath too, scare that she might have ticks and fleas even though she still hates it. She smell nice after bathing, and she was crying out loud in the bath room. lol wow mum cook nuggets for dinner, yeah!!!

No comments:

Now Playing: