Sunday, November 18, 2007

Combination of 2 days

Yesterday didn't blog BECAUSE JJ wanted to play MHF2 with me, he needed me to help him earn money lol, weak!!! Anyway nothing much to blog also, except some lil cute kitties, post some of their photos here for you guys to share. Yesterday work was ok, was working morning with Sharifah, she's reminds me of Ida, my ex-colleague that work at Prints too, the pattern same one lor even the way they talk, lol (well Ida took me and Maryana's CDs now couldn't contact her, sob sob) Jolene came in the morning to open the shop cause Sharifah doesn't have the keys for RC then Jolene saw me late but lucky wasn't very late lol After I reach home, I went for a early dinner and we thought of going some where else to eat, we head down to the coffeeshop near Ah Kum's house, as we walk we saw a bunch of people gather around at the round about near Blk 346 then we saw kittens!!! A mother cat and 6 other kittens, very CUTE ar!!! We went home after dinner and we started playing MHF2 till night, JJ suddenly say hungry and we went down for supper, SHACK!!!

Today the same thing goes to work, buy breakfast, open shop, do a bit of arranging and then slack there and daze at the counter. I saw my ex-pc, (platoon commander) Hanlin today, he came into the shop and had a lil chat with him, he quit NS and join a company call Pico, still I wish him all the best!!! After a few few few hours, when I was about to go, Maryana ask me to stay for another 30mins to help out since Christopher is teaching new comers again, so I stayed. 5:30 sharp I was going off, Julius came and we went off to suntec to walk awhile and to accompany him while waiting for Zelia to finish work, wah have to wait for the da xiao jie to come down, I almost sleep lol... Then I don't wanna be a lightbulb so I depart from there and head to cineleisure to check out some warhammer stuff but end up with disappointments, didn't have much things there and I went over to i21 shop to check out some DJs jamming there, they really look cool lor. JJ was at the same building so I thought we could go back together so I msg him, where he was, he say he's waiting for his friends to finish eating then we can go, meet up with them and the first person I saw eating was Peng Hong and basically only she's eating and nobody else and we had to wait for her to finish lol, at first I thought it will be me, JJ, Daniel and his gf, Jiamin that will be going back together as we taking the same bus but I was wrong, his bunch of friends are taking the same bus. I didn't actually intro myself to them as I don't know what to talk to them about, I didn't smile much also which makes me super dao again. Sorry guys, I was tired and give me some time to know you guys ya... Sorry if some names wasn't mention here also. Reach home about 11++pm, bath and heat up my favorite soup that mum prepare for me, solid la!!! Very Nice ar!!! sitting down and pet Meeyo and start blogging...

Mother of 6

I wonder how she knows which is which??

LOOK!! so CUTE!!!

oh if only I can keep all of you!!

Are you keeping guard or did I woke you up??


P.S: Da, if you are seeing this blog, you will love it.

No comments:

Now Playing: