Thursday, November 29, 2007

Movie cancel, dinner instead.

Went to work early in the morning, took the train, these 2 indian guys and 1 singh were standing in-front of me and were leaning against the pole. Damn pissed off with that but was moody so didn't care about it as long as I still have place to hold on to the pole, at first the singh's head lean against my hand, was very tu lan liao, never mind I try to close one eye. Then he just don't care lor, lean again then I tap his shoulder and told him off, "My hand is not the pole, please don't lean against it!!" I said it with a stern look. He got so scared and he move away and kept saying sorry sorry sorry. Bloody hell, pole is for us to hold on yet they lean against it, they just don't simply understand how to use it, must make a video for them. SH*T!!!

Was a bit late for work, a lot stocks came today, chat a while with William the delivery guy from Prints. Unpack the stocks and JJ suddenly sms me saying the movie was cancel, cause PH the An Pan Man was tired saving people, lol just joking PH keke. Then we went for dinner instead, JJ and co. ate w/o waiting for me and PH to come. I reach AMK first so I waited for PH at the station control and walk to Mac to meet them. Reach there saw JJ, Julian, Kah Chun and Benny.
They already finish eating liao, dots... Benny and Julian left shortly we reach. Me and PH go order our meals, we ordered student meals, usually they won't check my student ID but this time round I ordered with PH kana check damn suay, must be PH la... When taking the sauce, PH saw a fatso and she turn to me telling me that the fatso look like JJ and she almost talk to him, hahah that really set me laughing. Told JJ and co. about it the moment I sat down. JJ, he really look a bit like you. LOL Fred came and join us for dinner, after dinner, we went to the hub to walk walk. We went to the arcade, JJ and Fred went to play the basketball game while the rest of us watch them play. Then most of the shop are closing so we decided to call it a day, KC went the opp. side to take bus and the rest of us took bus 162 home. Had fun suaning each other during dinner, shall meet more next time. Beginning to know more of JJ's friend now, quite a funny bunch keke...

No comments:

Now Playing: